Tuesday, March 17, 2009

File Saving upgraded

Work has been continuing, when I have the time, mostly on minor things that bug me.

One thing I completely revamped is the save file process. The save process now works much like word documents and such. I even included some "this file hasn't been saved" type error messages, so the entire process is much more intuitive.

Now that that feature is up to snuff, I plan on adding some other features, such as a wish list and trade list. By parsing a wish list and a collection file, have/want lists can be generated.

This upgrade won't be included until the Alara Reborn update, which will be released in late April (when the Alara Reborn set is released)



PS: Shameless plug for search engines (I hope):
Magic the Gathering
MtG
MTG
Magic Collection Manager

No comments: